Our Commitment to You
LDNCard.com is owned and operated by ForeignStudents.com Limited. At ForeignStudents.com Limited we are committed to protecting your privacy online.
Information collected by LDNCard.com
We collect the following types of information about you when you use LDNCard.com.
• Information collected automatically. LDNCard.com receives and stores information which is transmitted automatically from your computer when you use Foreign Students. This information includes information from cookies (which are described below), your IP address and browser type. Your IP address is the unique address of your computer which is automatically provided to other computers when your web browser or email application requests a web page or email from those computers on the Internet.
Use and Disclosure of information
• We may use the information collected automatically, such as your IP address and information stored via cookies, to gather statistics about the number of people who visit LDNCard.com and to customise LDNCard.com content, layout and services. We may share this information with third parties to help us improve LDNCard.com and better serve our users.
• Advertisements that appear on LDNCard.com are delivered to you by our advertising partners. LDNCard.com may transfer information about your use of LDNCard.com such as your IP address and information stored via cookies, to our advertising partners and other third parties. This information may be used to provide advertising, promotions and other products and services that may be of interest to you.
• Our advertising and promotions partners have no access to your name or personal contact information stored by LDNCard.com unless you decide to share it with them. LDNCard.com does not provide your name or personal contact information to an advertising partner when you interact with or view a targeted advertisement.
• We may provide your personally identifiable information and the data generated by cookies and the aggregate information to the vendors and service agencies that we may engage to assist us in providing our services to you. Such third party entities will be obligated to use your personally identifiable information solely to provide the services to us.
• We will disclose your personally identifiable information if we reasonably believe we are required to do so by law, regulation or other government authority or to protect the rights and property of LDNCard.com, its affiliates or the public. We may also co-operate with law enforcement agencies in any official investigation and we may disclose your personally identifiable information to the relevant agency or authority in doing so.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. Cookies are also required for you to log in to the web site.
• LDNCard.com may link information stored in cookies such as your age, gender and country with your personally identifiable information and we may use such information to gather statistics about the number of people who visit LDNCard.com and use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Third party cookies
Third parties serve cookies via this site. These are used for the following purposes:
• to serve advertisements on our site and track whether these advertisements are clicked on by users.
• to control how often you are shown a particular advertisement.
• to tailor content to your preferences.
• to count the number of anonymous users of our site.
• to aggregate anonymised information for marketing purposes.
Use of Web Beacons
Some of our web pages may contain electronic images known as web beacons (sometimes known as clear gifs) that allow us to count users who have visited these pages. Web beacons collect only limited information including a cookie number, time and date of a page view, and a description of the page on which the web beacon resides. We may also carry web beacons placed by third-party advertisers. These beacons do not carry any personally identifiable information and are only used to track the effectiveness of a particular campaign.
This site, its promotions and its third party associations are intended only for those over the age of 16.
The security of your personally identifiable information is a priority to LDNCard.com. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we use industry standard technology designed to help keep your personal information safe and have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Nonetheless, while we strive to protect members’ personally identifiable information, due to the inherent risks of the Internet we cannot guarantee the protection of such information against loss, misuse or alteration. Consequently, you acknowledge that you provide all such information at your own risk.
This policy is effective from 18th June, 2012
In order to give you free use of the site and our exclusive offers, LDNCard.com may occasionally send you newsletters that we think you will find interesting. These newsletters may contain advertisements.
If you have questions about this statement, you should first contact us on the
Contact Us page or alternatively write to:
32 The Paddocks